Cindy is a Registered Acupuncture therapist treating a range of issues that affect women of all ages. She integrates her professional clinical experience and knowledge about the body with traditional Chinese medicine to offer a comprehensive treatment that can address any condition, including pain or discomfort. Cindy will help you get to the root of why your body is out of balance and bring back your vitality, energy and strength.
Acupuncture Services with Cindy Willems, R.Ac
Currently Cindy is seeing patients in person at the clinic, book an appointment below.
As a professional dancer and a Pilates teacher, Cindy has a vast knowledge about the working of the physical body and how to get it back to balance. As a woman who has experienced the uncomfortable shifts of Menopause and the changes that happen to the body with age, she offers a valuable insight that helps to shape each acupuncture treatment.
Acupuncture - Supporting women through all stages of life
Acupuncture can refocus the healing potential of the body, it is non-invasive and painless. Using many modalities within the traditional Chinese medicine vernacular, Cindy can help address all of your health needs and concerns including:
- Pain from injury or disease – using cupping and tuina massage with acupuncture to stop pain
- Muscle tension/tightness – from computer work, exercise
- Sleep disruptions – related to menopause, shift work, stress/overthinking
- Digestive issues – IBS/Crohns, bloating, abdominal distension, food sensitivities
- Reproductive issues – preparation for IVF/IUI, infertility, miscarriages
- Stress/anxiety and so much more!
Acupuncture helps to unblock Qi (Chi) and balance the yin and yang energies within the body. When combined with Tuina massage and acupuncture you will feel the tension melt away from your body. Here is a video showing you some fire cupping, used to reduce muscle tension and to clear stagnation.
Cosmetic Acupuncture is a great way to tighten, smooth out, reinvigorate and revitalize your facial skin.